- a. Greater massed bodyb. Increase the Mass, and Increase the Velocity
- a. C-compressions , R- rarefactionsb. Longitudinal wavec. Sound wave
- a. 2 mb. 2 Hzc. 4 m
- a. (i) t = 20 sec (ii) f = 0.5 Hzb. Period is inversely proportional to Frequency (when period increases frequency decreases)c. Length of the pendulum
- a. The ball E move forwardb. The balls E and D move forwardc. Law of conservation of momentum
- a. action =rowing on the lake, reaction = boat movesb. Newton's third law of motionc. Launching the rocket, Walking on the road
- a. We can reduce the force acting on the hand.b. Rate of change of momentum increase, so the force also increase.When the time decreases, the value of ' change in momentum by time' increase.
- a. take a suitable scaleb. draw the graphc. time required = 12.5 seconds
- a.Take a tray with water. Place some thermocol balls on the water. Fix a hacksaw blade on a stand and fix a pin on the other end of the hacksaw touching on the water. When the hacksaw blade vibrate , ripples formed in the water and thermocol balls move up and down.b. Waves are formed due to the disturbance in water. Particles vibrate perpendicular to the direction of the wave.
- (A)a. F = maacceleration a = F/m = 60/ 10 =6 m/s2b. final velocity v = u +a t = 0 + 6 x 2 = 12 m/s(B)a. velocity v = u + at = 0 + 10 x 3 = 30 m/sb. height = displacement s= ut + ½ at2 = 0 x 3 + ½ x 10x 3 x 3 =45 m
- a. (i) = 2G, (ii)= ¼ Gb. Gravitational Constantc. decreases
First Term Exam - Physics -Std 9 - Answer key
First Term Examination 2014
Answer Key – Physics Standard 9