- a. AC Generatorb. graph of AC
- a. Heating Effectb. Chemical Effect
- a. Incandescent lampb. Fluorescent lamp
- a. Inductorb. It works only in AC
- Armature.Heavy, To avoid ring and brush, to avoid electric spark
- a. Heat is not developed in R2. The Heat in R1 increasesb. the current passes through the switch, no current flows through R2. So the effective resistance decreases and current in the circuit increases and R1 is heated more.
- a. Greaterb. Greater Thicknessc. To decrease heat
- a. 3 phase AC generatorb. No. There is Zero potential
- a. R= V2/P = 400 x 400 / 800 = 200 ohmb. P = V2/R = 200 x 200 / 200 = 200 W
- a. Moving coil Loudspeakerb. A=diaphragmB=Voice Coilc. Motor Principled. Electric Motor
- a. Qb. Pc. resistivity is samed. Q
- a. A & Cb. Dc. In A&C there is no self Induction as it is dc. So there is no decrease in the voltageIn D there is soft iron core and ac. So rate of self induction is more and voltage decreases.
- a. outwardsb. Fleming's Left hand rulec. change the direction of the magnetic field too.
Standard 10 - Physics Answer Key
First Terminal Evaluation 2015 Physics Answer Key Std 10